Red flags to look out for during interviews. It’s always great news to get called back for an interview. However, that happiness can quickly turn to sadness if you pass the interview but the work environment is toxic. Here are a few red flags to notice during the interview to determine if the workplace is toxic.
- The interviewer speaks negatively about other employees
- The job description is vague
- Too many corporate buzzwords e.g “We’re like a family here,” “You’ll wear lots of hats,” “This is a fast-paced environment.”
- Late or unprepared interviewer
- The work environment isn’t appealing to you